To transform terror, we must each participate. Here are a few ways to get involved:
- Sign the Declaration for Peace
Take a "Make _____ Not War" photo
- Download the "Make [ ]" page (pdf) and print on pink paper
- Insert your priority in the blank space - use a thick marker if possible
- Email the photo to firstname.lastname@example.org
Create Paper Cranes
- Why cranes? Sadako Sasaki, a 12 year-old victim of the atomic bomb in Hiroshima gave the world this symbol of peace.
- Visit this website for handy instructions
- Mail your cranes to our NYC office, so they can represent you in memorial events on 9/11
- CODEPINK NYC, 666 Broadway, Ste 500, New York, NY 10012
Using prose or poetry, provide a reflection on the last decade of war and/or your vision for the coming decade
Find a cultural event near you on our calendar
- Going to an event? Take Create, Not Hate flyers (pdf) with you. This flyer is designed to be printed double-sided on an 8.5 by 11 sheet of paper and cut into 1/4 page flyers.
Let CODEPINK inspire you to create, not hate